OT: Yet Another Unhappy Customer for Vista

On May 30, 2:00 pm, John Larkin [.....]

(6) Blue screen of death.

(5) "Memory full" error on still having lots of free memory.

(4) An OS that doesn't know how to auto-free memory from a crashed application.

(3) Annoying paper clip thingy.

(2) Non-version controlled shared libraries. (DLLs)

(1) Adding the FCB extension to the front of the FCB and including a flag in the extension to indicate it is there.

Reply to
MooseFET

I would plonk you except for the fact you have so much entertainment factor. I'm still waiting to hear anything technically valid from you, but it's always amusing to watch someone incompetent around a crew that is.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Oh - new bloat instead of old?

M$ doesn't appear to have anyone who appreciates the virtues of 'small is beautiful' in software. Of course, I would not expect you to even understand that :)

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

If it had branded itself as 'easy to use', yes. That's actually been the historical issue with Linux, but is getting better.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Well, I base my opinions on the facts I can get hold of, which obviously would be a new concept for you. How much are you being paid again?

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

One can always tell when they are dealing with a total retard when they refuse to actually write out the word "Microsoft". You are one such retard.

Reply to
JackShephard

Vibez is better. It does OOG vorbis, and has an FM Tuner.

See Linux Journal for an article. See Amazon for the item.

Reply to
JackShephard

As if a twit like you knows anything about the real world.

You probably think Clinton is going to win.

Reply to
JackShephard

iPOD sucks. iPOD users suck even more. They suck so bad, they suck at sucking.

Reply to
JackShephard

I run several OSes, and I am more real than a twit like you will ever be.

Reply to
JackShephard

NT was BEFORE 95/98, dipshit. Long before.

W2k was NT as well, and XP was the final iteration.

95/98 was win 3.11 with some NT add ins.
Reply to
JackShephard

They are not losing that much. They started out with some per unit losses, but that is no longer the case.

Reply to
JackShephard

(0) Bob.

--
  Keith
Reply to

What is pathetic is those 1920's styled trooper uniforms.

Oh... and you, of course. I sure hope those rotted teeth and rotted jawbones hurt like hell.

Reply to
JackShephard

You're a goddamned retard.

The only thing more stupid than some idiot announcing his filter file edits, is an idiot like you announcing that he won't be making one.

You "rose to the top" of that shit heap, boy.

This is a text forum, dumbfuck. You'll be waiting a long time.

You should keep that mirror right next to your monitor so that you can do so every session.

Reply to
JackShephard

I work with Solaris, and RTOS applications. I know all about short and sweet.

You're a goddamned retard that bases your bullshit on the bullshit spewed by others.

In other words, dipshit, you're a "follow the flock" asswipe that amounts to nothing. Better wipe that nose off.

Reply to
JackShephard

Probably far more than you are, idiot.

Reply to
JackShephard

Fascinating, I am glad you shared that with us.

Wow..lectures in ontology now. Is there no end to your talents and "special powers".

What epistemological method do you use?

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright

Traveled much have you prongtard? Your text reads as typical uninformed xenophobic bleating.

Win the Democratic nomination?

I don't know do you?

I guess you must be a psephologist as well as a space scientist,philosopher,computer expert,telecommunications engineer, mountaineer,and genius.

It's far too early for any reliable forecast of voting behavior in

2008.

A Brit politician once famously said, "a week is a long time in politics"

No doubt with your "special powers" and all you know better ,of course.

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright