OT: WinXP and Win7

Oh Pu-leeze...

The only piece of ass you ever had was when your finger slipped through the toilet paper.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

That anyone should dare disagree with you invariably sets your fingers into motion. One can almost see the sweat forming at your sloped uni-brow as you concentrate on a (not-so) clever scatological expression, or yet another lame, tedious variation on how retarded someone is. Fuck you're one boring git.

There ARE some in this forum who display genuine humor and talent. You are not one of them, and never will be. Cliche'd scatological utterances incompetently co-opted from the average junior high cut-down session aren't a substitute for creativity. The muse of wit was CLEARLY on a piss break during whatever slobbering, drunken date rape that resulted in your misshapen creation.

I'll bet if someone was to hunt you down in real life and begin a campaign of harassment and nastiness, just about everyone that has come across you (no pun intended - haha!!) on Usenet would *celebrate* every detail of the crusade. Every report would be framed, matted, given a price tag, and sold to the highest bidder.

Yep. And wouldn't THAT be sweet. :)

Reply to
Bill Palmer

Sounds like a problem only retarded twits like you have.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Dimbulb can't afford toilet paper, and he likes it that way. 'The personal touch!'

Michael A. Terrell

You're the one with the personal skills of a penniless Arab.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

Hi Archie. I take note of your statement, "If I did ... ".

So now it seems you've gone from celibate, to super stud, now to gay dude. You seem to have covered al bases, so tell us, what are the pro's and con's of each of your lifestyle choices. When you were in your super stud phase pleasing many women, did you ever find yourself dreaming and fantasizing about some guys hairy butt crack? Did that double your pleasure?

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Not me! I run one machine on a copy of XP that ended up being leftover from a client site, & everything else runs Linux.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

gh the

has to

a guy

=A0"How

, big

$500

ic

t the

so much

ones

res,

s because

they've

tes

When was the last time you ran antivirus and antispyware scanners?

AVG & Ad-aware work pretty well. And your firewall IS up, right?

Michael

Reply to
Michael

On the windows computers, not on the Linux systems.

BTW, you forgot Spybot S&D. :)

Michael A. Terrell