OT: WinXP and Win7

Sent! Don't share with any untrustworthy types ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Stormy on the East Coast today... due to Bush's failed policies.

Got it ! Thanks. I'll go and have a play...

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

And the why? Because someone called him a dumbfuck for making a dumbfuck post.

Sorry, but making a note that someone that made a stupid post IS stupid, does NOT make me a troll, and Mike Terrell is the LAST dumbfuck ANYONE should be listening to.

He should filter himself from us.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

Your pathetic felonious mother should be imprisoned for the heinous crime of not flushing the piece of shit that you are, the moment she shat you out of the ass of the piece of shit that she is.

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

Posts like this make idiots like you more of a troll than I ever was or ever could be, ThompsonTard.

Reply to
FatBytestard

Christ! You're more retarded than he is!

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

Pot ... Kettle ... Black

Reply to
peterchoward69

Retard... Military war criminal... You.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

Only because you are a total retard, boy.

The name is Kervorkian, dipshit. That says volumes about YOUR intelligence. Mostly, it indicated the lack of intelligence that you possess. Nice try though, you interloping, pussified retard.

Reply to
FatBytestard

.

e you

Hold on Mr. Lever. You need to clear this up now. Are you now saying that you are NOT celibate? In this post you are bragging about your sexual prowess while only a short time ago you made it very clear that you had chosen the diametrically opposed lifestyle of celibacy. Obviously you are lying somewhere. Tell us what is the truth and what is the lie.

Reply to
orville.forbush

On Fri, 15 May 2009 17:31:02 -0700, FatBytestard wrote a load of self-righteous bullshit:

You're acting like a keyboard Rambo again Archie. Tell me, do you feel it was bad for US personnel to "torture" suspected terrorists?

Reply to
Richard Cranium

But YOU are the one who sees a need to use multiple names here. Why can't you stick with a single identity. Is it because as soon as you make an arse of yourself with one nym, you shift to another to let the obvious faux pas die down before attempting to use that ID again? Don't bother. No matter what identity you select, you will always take everything down to the lowest level. Lever is Lever no matter what nym he tries to hide behind.

Reply to
orville.forbush

Maybe our little drag queen should become familiar with the 'Stolen Valor Act'.

"The Stolen Valor Act of 2005 (the Act), signed into law by President George W. Bush on December 20, 2006,[1] is a U.S. law that broadens the provisions of previous U.S. law addressing the unauthorized wear, manufacture, sale or claim (either written or verbal) of any military decorations and medals. It is a federal misdemeanor offense, which carries a punishment of imprisonment for not more than 1 year and/or a fine; the scope previously covered only the Medal of Honor."

Michael A. Terrell

Really? An asswipe admits to having committed serious violation of his oath and the UCMJ, and I call him on it, and you think you get to attack me for that? You're an idiot.

I never said any such thing. I stated that my service was honorable.

Your claims are not.

You have no clue where I have been.

Good for you, Orville, The Retard Forbush.

Based on the fact that you do not know what the word "interloper" means, I conclude that you should be ignored.

You are the idiot that came into the group as an interloper and you have not changed in that role since.You are pathetic. You are retarded.

I feel confident that your conclusions are just as retarded as everything else you have ever posted.

My turds have more honor than an interloping bastard like you or a war criminal like him ever will.

You're retarded. Fuck you. Go interlope somewhere else.

Reply to
TheKraken

We did no such thing.

The United States Military Forces has the best record in history for the treatment of military detainees. You had better check your facts.

Reply to
FatBytestard

I know that you are too retarded to address me directly, TerrellTard, but if you had the balls to actually read what I posted, you would note that no such claim was ever made.

Nice try though, pussy.

Reply to
RoyLFuchs

Now that is truly a revealing statement. In fact, in terms of it offering up evidence explaining why you are the way you are on Usenet, it runs a close second only to your earlier statement of celibacy.

Not that I give a shit if we put Mohammeds balls in a vise and slowly tightened it until they popped. Hell, I'd even include placing an M-80 in his wife's snatch, but they don't care much about their women. Maybe the threat of explosives up their camel's and/or goat's ass would work better. Being "good guys" is something adversaries have always counted on as a weakness to exploit. Your "proud military" speech elsewhere is sickening. When will we see your GI Joe identity?

Reply to
Richard Cranium

As if a retard like you is even qualified to make any such assessment.

You know nothing of facts.

You know nothing of terms.

You know nothing of it.

You know nothing of evidence.

You are an explainer wanna be.

I am the way I am because of total retards like you, Cranium.

Where is this statement you refer to?

You know nothing of giving a shit.

You know nothing of snatches.

You know nothing of women, particularly "their women", since most of them were singular, non-indigenous invaders that came to the country with a specific agenda to harm.

We were not at war with the Iraqi people, or their camels, or their goats or their asses.

I think you are a goddamned retard.

You horseshit here is right now, worldwide.

You ain't real bright, are ya boy?

Reply to
ItsASecretDummy

Just plays with himself?

;-)

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

Why not declare war on poverty, ignorance and disease? I mean...... figuratively speaking.

War mentality isn't very useful in constructive activity, despite it's ability to motivate and unstick resource allocation.

Leadership need not be provided by 'leaders', but it ought to make sense for leadership and example setting to come from there. At present the process is entirely random. Leaders, are as likely as not to be candidates for extended jail terms.

RL

Reply to
legg