OT: Why the neocons hate the "liberal" media

Jim Yanik snipped-for-privacy@abuse.gov posted to sci.electronics.design:

The Executive foreign policy power never was unlimited. The Senate and the various states have Constitutionally provided power to limit it. Please read more completely.

Reply to
JosephKK

John Larkin snipped-for-privacy@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

Neither can the neocons.

Reply to
JosephKK

Martin Griffith mart_in_medina@ya___.es posted to sci.electronics.design:

Please do not be quite so arrogant, we cannot do that even in this newsgroup.

Reply to
JosephKK

snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org posted to sci.electronics.design:

Spoken as if the left wing does not do exactly the same.

Reply to
JosephKK

Sorry about that, I think sed is better than most, or least bad, on a good day, anyway. I'll shut up and go away, sort of.

I wonder how the thread on Physorg about the plane on a conveyor belt is doing?

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Martin Griffith mart_in_medina@ya___.es posted to sci.electronics.design:

s.e.d is pretty good and you are welcome here in my view. Try microsoft.public.windowsxp.general some time, almost spam and troll free.

Reply to
JosephKK