Why do electronic parts hate me so much ? ? ? ? ? ?

They will always shoot me with bolts of electricity and refuse to work in my designs.Why ?

Reply to
Dan Simper

| They will always shoot me with bolts of electricity and refuse to work | in my designs.Why ?

I'd probably hate you too if you let out all my magic smoke all the time :)

--
Doug McLaren, dougmc@frenzy.com
That horse had better win, or else we're taking a trip to the glue

The answer, for anyone who falls for this message, is because the guy is a troll.

In waves, he hits bunches of newsgroups, with almost on-topic posts, but he's also cross-posting to is.matur The whole point is to make people fall for the post, and then their replies land in is.matur He doesn't care about the newsgroup that he's bothering.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

Stop eating them troll....

Reply to
CWatters

Ah but it's a sad life, indeed. So many living vicariously via the Internet. I suppose, in earlier times, they'd be hermits who torture small animals and make prank phone calls.

Reply to
Charles Schuler