Smart Media

Hi...

Wonder if someone here who knows smart media cards well could tell me how in the world that "write protect" sticker idea works?

Got a couple of 128 meg sm cards that complain that they aren't formatted; then won't format because they want me to remove the write protect sticker. There's none on them, and they're clean and look good.

Thanks, and take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

a small round foil sticker, .... if present will "write protect" the smartmedia card.... remove sticker to write. Maybe the sensor is bad in your camera... or device

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

sofie