OT: Why the neocons hate the "liberal" media

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Which will fail first? Europe or the US?

IMO,Europe.(they already have,IMO.) Immigration/non-assimilation will kill them.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@seanet.com:

Hillary wants the same power.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

the liberal media are the ones who show full-auto machine guns firing full- auto when they are "reporting" on laws concerning aemi-auto guns that fire one shot with each trigger pull. AFTER they have been told the difference. Dishonest.

They are the ones who want to shut down the Internet media because they air differing opinions and often expose the MSMs lies and biases.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Martin Griffith wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I suspect you will find laws in most every country about making terroristic threats on the Internet. The rest don't bother with laws;they just do what they want,despite any laws on their books.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I'd never thought I'd agree with you..........on anything, but..

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Two French guys were walking down the street, and they see two women coming the other way. One says, "Quick! Hide! That's my wife and my mistress!" The other one says, "Hmm - I was about to say the same thing."

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Martin Griffith wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You would be surprised,Martin....we may agree on lots of things.

But,IMO,Europe is dying sooner. B-) (as a Western,democratic entity)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

And turn purple every time they're reminded that Ann Coulter is making money, and Al Franken is not.

John

Sno-o-o-ort!

...Jim Thompson

A jew goes into a bar in Belfast (irl) and asks for a beer, he chats with the barman, who asks "What religion are you?" The jew says "Jewish" The barman asks "Jewish Catholic or Jewish Protestant?"

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Then did the Jew say, "I don't know - which would you prefer?" ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Thanks to Cheney, she'll have it.

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
The blinking cursor writes; and having writ, blinks on.

We have more women who stay home and raise and educate their kids ;-)

US minimum wage varies by state... $5.15 is just the Federal minimum, although I believe it just changed upward again. In Arizona I've seen signs offering burger flippers $7.75 plus benefits ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Doubtful. Both parents are working more and more, teen pregnancy is way up and so on. Have you any idea of the actual ineptitude of the average American?

Tim

Tim Williams

No, it's way down.

Well, Al's Nobel was a fluke. The rest were mostly deserved.

John

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@seanet.com:

ISTR that the DEMOCRATS are running Congress now. THEY are the ones voting for "Fairness Doctine",expansion of "HateCrime" law to include formerly free speech and opinion as "hate crimes". They also voted to retain the Patriot Act provisions,despite all their blather about how oppressive it is. I also note CONGRESS is the one who is stepping outside the bounds of the Constitution these days,trying to usurp the Executives foreign policy power. If you fear the loss of liberty,then worry about the DemocRATs.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Richard The Dreaded Libertarian snipped-for-privacy@example.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

A libertarian that uncritically believes the liberal media? That is a contradiction in both terms and concepts.

Reply to
JosephKK

It's really "Richard the Dreaded Dunce"

...Jim Thompson

Paul Hovnanian P.E. snipped-for-privacy@seanet.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

Close, but no (bubble-gum) cigar. Cheney is always about promoting the unlimited power of the mega-corporations, mere territorial governments are obstacles to be overcome to him.

Reply to
JosephKK

Jim Yanik snipped-for-privacy@abuse.gov posted to sci.electronics.design:

And this is supposed to be news?