OT: What language is this?

I was poking around the web, and stumbled on various movies; this one kind of caught my eye...

MONSTERS (2010/II)

Movie Monsters (2010/II) poster video Drama film cinemaDirector : Gareth Edwards

Release Date :

Genre : Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller

Cast :( Credited expel) , Whitney Able as Samantha Wynden, Scoot McNairy as Andrew Kaulder

Plot : Six days over Earth has left by an remote allege a caustic bard has a matching perspective to go along with a jarred American traveller finished an putrescent area inside Mexico to a invulnerability of a US border.

Run Time : 94 min

Country : UK

MPAA :

Language : English

Filming Locations : Belize

Company : Vertigo Films

Trivia : A set finance management was reportedly usually US$ fifteen, 000.

Goofs :

Tag Lines :

Plot Summary : Six life ago NASA celebrated a expectancy of bizarre being alive in a solar complement . A review was set out to move together samples, nonetheless crashed on re-entry additional of Central America . Soon after, spanking brand new being alive conform proposed out to allege as during any rate as half of Mexico was got relieved of for an INFECTED ZONE . Today, a American as during any rate as Mexican soldiers serve conflict to confess "the creatures"?.. . A account starts as a US bard concurs to go mutually with a jarred traveller rebuilt a putrescent post inside Mexico to a refuge of a US border.

------------------------------------------- Yeah, me, too! "Huh? "

I wonder what language that was translated from, because it's just barely even English!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Maybe it is all from that goofus program that creates ranDUMB sentences for the spam we all get.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Sounds like a cross between The Thing and the Andromeda Strain. Maybe interesting.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Probably translated from this to something and back again.

'Six years ago NASA discovered the possibility of alien life within our solar system. A probe was launched to collect samples, but crashed upon re-entry over Central America. Soon after, new life form began to appear and half of Mexico was quarantined as an INFECTED ZONE. Today, the American and Mexican military still struggle to contain "the creatures"...... Our story begins when a US journalist agrees to escort a shaken tourist through the infected zone in Mexico to the safety of the US border."

Reply to
nospam

Could it be the documentation used to support Obama's Nobel prize?

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

ROFLMAO!!!