tutorial on improving english language

reply me if found tutorial on improving english language

Reply to
ronak

To really learn a second language (called fluency in English), one must listen to it, reply in it, and ultimately be able to think in it. A very difficult thing for most of us.

My grandmother spoke and thought in three languages and tried to teach me and we both failed. I have only the most rudimentary skills from her instruction. I am not good with language. You might be very different.

To become facile with a second language, there are hundreds of methods ... pick one that you can deal with and afford.

Reply to
Charles

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to