OT: Warmingists are stupid.

Ever heard of DHMO?

Apparently, the majority of "climate scientists" fell for the gag:

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

DHMO vapor is *the* most dangerous global warming contributor.

John

John Larkin is *the* most gullible dipshit on the globe.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

f*ck I thought I blocked you years ago.

Reply to
Dennis

You are just another retarded filter twit.

What you are is a BLOCKheaded brainless twit.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

OK OK, sorry, I promise I'll tap you on the top of your head before I cum next time.

Reply to
Dennis

A retarded gay slur from the utter retard? Oh boy! That's real mature. About as mature as a freshly laid turd.

Come back to the group when your mental age approaches your physical age by more than 50%, you adolescent brain twit.

Reply to
TheKraken

How many 'nyms do you have pole smoker boy?

Reply to
Dennis

My theory is that Archie has Aspergers with anger issues. His need to taunt on usenet without repercussions implies a feeling of impotence in his life in the real world. That is my assessment.

Reply to
Greegor

There sure are some seriously angry characters around, you'd think real life repercusions would eventually sort them out.

Reply to
Dennis

If that were true, idiots like greegor would no longer be around.

Because the repercussions would have already "sorted him OUT".

Reply to
OutsideObserver

Let's ban it!

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

It's a very sneaky chemical. It hides in many different forms, gas, liquid, and solid. Some of them are transparent, some are completely invisible. Any of them can kill you.

John

The climate "scientists" already did:

...Jim Thompson

Not soon enough--a toxic, fluffy, chemical DHMO 'snow' is falling from the sky outside my window this very moment, covering the grouond. Leaves are falling off trees--10,000% more than yesterday--and plants, animals, and insects are dying everywhere. Shocking.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

I just poked around my lab and found it in all sorts of places, including improperly marked bottles without any secondary containment. I even found a mixture of DHMO and Carbonic Acid stored in a bottle in a food-only fridge. I just downloaded an MSDS from the dhmo.org site, to be ready for the next chem safety inspection. Thanks everso for posting this.

Reply to
Jim MacArthur

I can clearly see a "black rain" of clear liquid DHMO falling outside my window, covering plants, houses, roads and people-- lying in wait to make a sudden and treacherous phase change as darkness settles over the bleak landscape. I have no doubt innocent people will be injured, property will be damaged, and some may even die as a result. Dear , what hath we wrought?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Mine are in chemical containment bottles properly labeled with CAS number (Chemical Abstracts Service Registry Number) CAS-7732-18-5

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Simulations have predicted this calamity for years now: Global Wetting.

John

In the northern latitudes it has been known to accumulate in a solid form on roads and highways and cause auto accidents. I have even seen children playing with it and making strange upright creatures when it is in a crystalline form. We need to educate parents. MikeK MikeK

Reply to
amdx