Harman Stove Diagnostic

Would anybody have information on the diagnostic tool for the Harman stoves?

Factory won't deal with stove owners and dealer is being unresponsive (probably wants to bill for a house-call). Diagnostic tool is a dealer only item. I'd like to build one if any of the details are available. Haven't been able yet to turn up any details through the net or any of the stove forums.

I have the Accentra fireplace insert pellet stove. Works petty nicely most of the time. Occasionally gets into some strange operating modes though.

Thanks - Oppie

Reply to
Oppie