OT: VGA Fiber optic extender

Has anyone experience with this kind of extender?

I'm looking for this extender solution to send VGA (up to 1600x1200-60Hz) video over the fiber several hundred meters. The copper cable can't handle the job without degrading the video a great deal

There are several models out there but the price is a little 'too high' & I have no idea how well they are...

Reply to
ccon67

What are the options you did find, and prices?

Reply to
Greegor

For example, this one cost about $1,650...

ccon67

Oh - that's just receiver, not include the fiber

Reply to
ccon67