Remote Extender

Hello Am wondering if anyone has am opinion as to the best brand of Wireless Remote Control Extender on the market today , my son has a room upstairs that he would like to control his Tivo or whatever type of receiver he might want , some articles praise this or that unit , some said the Pyramid was best , any thoughts would be appreciated . Thanks Phil L.

Reply to
Phil

I've used the Pyramid, even in professional applications. It works well...or it doesn't. I think the one I have at home must have interference problems. Also, the IR isn't very strong. When it's working, I can place it at certain spots where it won't work. Subbing the actual remote at the same place works fine.

jak

Reply to
jakdedert