OT: Use of the word TARD...

Someone here (a kook, I think?) likes to use the word "tard" over and over. Hardly a post goes by where this person doesn't use it to denigrate someone or something he takes issue with.

Well, today I heard a joke on the radio:

A producer wants to pitch a new TV series to the networks. It's your basic cop drama show, but the twist is he wants to pair up a dim-witted detective with a duck.

Show title: Tard and Feather'd.

Reply to
mpm

Some made up definitions... Retard: That's when one becomes a tard again. Tard: Cause saying 'cognitive disabled person' is too retarded.

A plus tard ! French to English translation: See you later

Reply to
D from BC

After reading your terminal response to BCTard about soldering, I think with absolute certainty, that you are retarded, by choice.

You know next to nothing about electronics.

Reply to
UpYerNose

Yup, and there is another French one saying: Mieux vaut tard que jamais (better late than never).

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Which is roughly 100 times more than you, Mr Nymbecile.

Reply to
warm'n'flat

He knows practically everything about electronics, All of it Wrong.

John

In other words, everything in IT is done wrong, but for different reasons.

John

Said the idiot that has the math aptitude of a dung heap.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

He sat on a piece of broken glass and gave himself a total lobotomy. He excised all three neurons :(

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

...can you put a TARD on a car??

Reply to
Robert Baer

...doing all that work, i got TARD.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Yeah, and a lot of the fuckheads here put one on their brains... intentionally. How sad.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt wibbled on Thursday 11 March 2010 00:32

In a bad mood because Mummy won't breastfeed you any more?

You'll have to try harder than that, trollboy.

--
Tim Watts

Tim Watts

You can beat them up, and toss them in the trunk. ;-)

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Yes you can put a TARD on a car but only with tard hunting license.

Reply to
D from BC

Tant pis, tant mieux.

My aunt is much better since she went to the bathroom ;-)

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

What *is* this thing you have for excrement? Poop seems to be your constant concern.

John

This, from the mathiophobe who refused to accept a math challange?

Michael A. Terrell

You wouldn't know.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

What sorts of cables send the timing signals between racks?

John