"word" formatted resume

There's this one headhunter who's e-mailed me a couple times asking for a:

"word" formatted resume

Neither the quotes nor lack of capitalization are mine. I, of course, never respond to him because I only have text-, HTML-, and Word-formatted versions of my resume.

Should someone who recruits for computer jobs be aware that there is a piece of software called Microsoft Word that creates files in a particular set of proprietary formats?

Reply to
BubbaGump

Oh yes, it's definitely far better to be unemployed or working at Burger King than to overlook a mis-capitalization in an e-mail.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  YOW!! Everybody out
                                  at               of the GENETIC POOL!

You seem obsessed with headhunters and looking for a job. Why don't you take these irrelevant threads to a newsgroup dealing with employment please?

Reply to
Patrick Klos

Well, you're going to have to download OpenOffice and do as you're told, aren't you, dickwit?

(I assume that *buying* software is anathema to you.)

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com "how many clever men have called the sun a fool?"
Reply to