Re: Word to webpage

Can't be worse than Microsoft Frontpage.

More likely, the Frontpage extentions on the server are not set correctly. However, I do hear you re: code-bloat. Frontpage also has a nasty habit of wanting to put everything in subdirectories. many many layers, worth sometimes.

But the HTML files are still small. And I wouldn't think the client brower overhead to decipher would be that costly...??

Note: I NEVER use Word for HTML. Big mistake!

Reply to
mpm