OT: Tired of Winning?

It's funny that when you are confronted with reality you can cope with you respond like a 12 year old. It's pathetic that your response wouldn't even faze a 12 year old. He'd see you the way he sees his little brother.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

Not funny at all. You really *are* that stupid.

Reply to
krw

No humor intended. This is the way you are. A number of people here resort to name calling when they can't think of anything else to say. Who was the person who would just post "LIES!" or some such silliness? I haven't seen that in a while.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

e:

te:

hardy a landslide.

wasn't.

mp's win was a landslide then most elections are landslides therefore that is a meaningless term to use.

the margin of victory making a marginal win look like a larger win or in so me cases give a win to the loser of the popular vote.

e that got it wrong. lol

ou respond like a 12 year old. It's pathetic that your response wouldn't e ven faze a 12 year old. He'd see you the way he sees his little brother.

It's not surprising that krw doesn't find the comparison comical - he's the butt of the joke. He lacks the insight to realise that others might react differently - he may lack "a theory of mind" which is the insight that othe r people don't necessarily have the same evidnece as you do, or form the sa me conclusions.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to