Re: Ban the bulb?

Well the govmonks have done it again, banning the bulb.

> > We use bulbs for electric heating and lighting, shall electric heaters > be banned too. Ten months of the year we need supplemental > heating and incandescense work well for much of that, otherwise > we'll use fluorescent AND electric heaters. > > We're stockpiling bulbs and designing a manufacturing system. > Ken [understood]

Just the ones that contain harmful chemicals., other than that Any illumination you can afford is fine...

They'd ban candles to, if humans were total idiots! Don't believe the hype. Get Mr.Obama on Skype ;) R.

Reply to
Randy

..

First - Thanks for responding. I agree with you, but rather than suppose 50% of the general public should know what took years of studies, experience and preperation, they should be more outreaching in the public mediums and not force feed the public with tyrannical demands for changes, such brings on rush to judgement bans and seizures, resulting in greater loss because of poor management of public assets vs demand. A powder keg for an already scared & irate nation. R. [I'm not really a troll, I just dress up like one:)]

Reply to
Randy