OT: Tide!

Found in the email:

-------------------------- Dear Tide:

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have. I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my forties, I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck.

One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief!

Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect!

I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

Well, gotta go, have to write to the Hefty bag people.

-------------------------- Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

[snip]

Too bad Hans Reiser never did laundry...

I'm just saying...

[snip]
--
Lew Pitcher
Master Codewright & JOAT-in-training   | Registered Linux User #112576

Turns out that the oxygen bleach products totally eradicate any gunshot residue that might, for some reason, be on your hands or clothes.

John

On his car? Crazy... Whatcha doin down here in s.e.d anyways? :)

Grant.

Reply to
Grant

Thanks, John. That's right up there, with the likes of:

======================================== An equal amount of lemon juice and water added to an atomizer will create a wonderful synthetic chemical-free green air freshener for your home. ========================================

And that perennial favourite: ======================================== If you need to fill some nail holes and find yourself out of putty, mix together some cornstarch and water to make a nice smooth paste. ========================================

mike

Reply to
m II

Great tips to spruce up your jail cell, after you fail the gunpowder residue test. You should send them to the style editor of "Prisoner" magazine. [1]

John

[1] Is there a "Prisoner" magazine? There's certainly a large enough reader base, a captive audience even. Lots of lawyers and gun dealers would advertise.

If no cornstarch, some white toothpaste works very well if the holes are not too large. (Best with thumbtack sized holes).

Reply to
PeterD