OT: There are Still Some in this Country Who "Get It"

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I'm sure that was very insulting to Muslim. Christmas LOL

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Merry christmas would not be insulting to muslims, only to white athiests who have no understanding of anything but their own bitterness.

Reply to
bulegoge

On Fri, 4 Mar 2016 04:08:22 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com Gave us:

Muslims, in fact, recognize Jesus Christ as a 'prominent figure' in history.

We are only considered 'infidels' because of our behavior.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno