OT: The Putin Interview

Gentlemen,

Tucker Carlson's lengthy and in-depth interview with Validmir Putin is up on Twitter and well worth a watch IMHO. I'd recommend skipping to

28 minutes in unless you're particularly interested in the historical background of Russia's relationship with Ukraine.

I found it fascinating and we'd never have got the chance to see it if Elon Musk hadn't taken over Twitter, so all credit to him for making this available.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom