OT: Skybuck destroys Reptile in Mortal Kombat =D

Video link:

=D

Bye, Skybuck ;)

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

You actually clicked on a Skybuck link.............

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Well that was a waste of network traffic/

"

Reply to
Jamie

Yes, wasn't that foolish of me!.

Alzheimer's must be creeping up on me! :/

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to

Jamie, I have just the link for you:

Bye, Skybuck =D

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Derek

Reply to
Derek

What infantile world do you live in where you think other people actually care about this stuff?

Good lord man... Or child... Sorry.

Matt

Reply to
gamefixer

ISTM he lives in his own autistic world, but wants us to join him there.

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://rvelthuis.de

"The de facto role of the US armed forces will be to keep the
 world safe for our economy and open to our cultural assault."
 -- Major Ralph Peters, US Military
Reply to
Rudy Velthuis

That is why anyone with a brain kill files him.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Rudy,

As grandfather of a autistic child I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using "autistic" as a phrase of derision.

Otherwise you will join Phil Allison as a non-person.

...Jim Thompson

            Obama ain\'t ever run nothin\' but his mouth!

Indeed, indeed. I did. But Rob definitely has a brain, so I guess he doesn't like killfiles, or he is simply too kind.

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://rvelthuis.de

"Humor is always based on a modicum of truth. Have you ever heard
 a joke about a father-in-law?" -- Dick Clark
Reply to
Rudy Velthuis

Sorry, no insult intended. Not at all.

But it would not surprise me if Skybuck had something like Asperger. But even if we know this, it would not mean it would be more pleasant to talk or listen to him, though.

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://rvelthuis.de

"Future historians will be able to study at the Jimmy Carter
 Library, the Gerald Ford Library, the Ronald Reagan Library,
 and the Bill Clinton Adult Bookstore." -- George Carlin
Reply to
Rudy Velthuis

What erally happened, was that he accidentally ate an earthworm...

Reply to
Robert Baer

Yes, and then the retarded f*ck cross-posted the stupid shit here.

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

Actually, it would, idiot, because then we would at least know part of the reason why he posts, and does not listen to the responses.

The members of Usenet turned the cross-posting idiot into the dope he is. Instead of learning about Usenet, as well as computers, he has instead convoluted himself into something entirely different.

Much like many of the rest of the fucktards around here.

Even those that do claim to help. It only takes one thumb of the nose to end up on that hay ride.

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

Nope.... it was a centipede. Crawled in his ear. Now at the helm.

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

Oh well, I guess the idiot here is he who thinks that a gratuitous insult here and there will make people respect his opinion.

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://rvelthuis.de

"Not even computers will replace committees, because committees
 buy computers." -- Unknown
Reply to
Rudy Velthuis

It's entertainment :)

"

Reply to
Jamie

Trust me, you retarded f*ck... I don't give a fat flying f*ck about YOUR opinion.

Perhaps you should look up the word "Corbomite".

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

Wow - - look at this get going - - just what skybuck likes to see happen

he feeds on this - - - and yet Corbonite Carrie is taking offense at others that are taking offense at Skybuck for posting this to multiple newsgroups and starting this - - -

including to a newsgroup that I never knew existed - - Sci.Electronics.Design

Jim P.

Reply to
Jim P