Re: For the record

> Now that Slowman has got himself thoroughly snarled up in inconsistent > lies... > > I left Motorola in 1970 ;-) > > If you make up stories as you go along, better make sure it always > fits the facts... and, in the case of Slowman, try to remember what > you said ;-)

But Jim! He knows EVERYTHING. If you don't believe me, just ask him. For instance, he knows more about nutrition than my dietitian.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Just wait... He really messed up but I'm going to let him rant-on a little longer before I deliver the final upper-cut ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 The difference between a horse\'s asshole & Bill Sloman\'s mouth?
                            Lipstick!
I\'ll leave it to your imagination which orifice has the lipstick!
Now ignore the dumb-fuck shit-headed leftist weenie-bastard LIAR!

The movie, Hitckhiker's guide to the galaxy was on last TV again night. Does 'Marvin, the Paranoid Android' remind you of anyone?

BTW, it will be on again on WGN on September 21, 2008 @ 10:00 am.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I will watch for it ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 The difference between a horse\'s asshole & Bill Sloman\'s mouth?
                            Lipstick!
I\'ll leave it to your imagination which orifice has the lipstick!
Now ignore the dumb-fuck shit-headed leftist weenie-bastard LIAR!

sk

In fact I was advancing the hypothesis that Mike's obvious congnitive deficit might be explained by poor diet - which could also be explained by the same cognitive deficit. Mike seems to think that his dietician has approved his diet, but then he seems to think I'm claiming to know what is diet is, rather than advancing a hypothesis about what might be wrong with it.

Jim does have this problem with real world facts. Based on his performance to date, he'll deliver his final upper-cut to his own jaw, then proceed to claim his victory from a supine position before being carried off "in triumph" on the shoulders of his supporters - krw and and Mike Terrell should have chosen to second someone slightly less well-nourished - for his victory celebrations in the emergency room at the local hospital.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman