OT: Skinny Dipping...

found somewhere on the internet:

------------------------------------------- An old farmer owned a farm with a large pond in the back, fixed up nice ? picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built. One evening, the old farmer decided to go down to look over the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end of the pond. One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!" The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator!"

------------------------------------------- ;-) Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I have a stupid question: What is "Fat Dipping" then?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Liposuction.

Reply to
Tolstoy

*chuckle* (== good laugh ==)
Reply to
Robert Baer

Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot? >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich The Newsgroup Wacko

What you do with biscuits and bacon grease...

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

Biscuits and gravy, please ;-)

...Jim Thompson