Semiconductor current transformers...?

Hi,

I wonder if there exist simple current transformer solutions using hall effect devices instead of bulky wound coils. I need to measure current between 0 and 100amps flowing in 1-phase or 3-phase mains cables. The units should contain an A/D converter with output to a standard bus, like for example 1-wire etc..

Has anyone here heard about simple yet relatively accurate (+/- 3%) current sense devices / solutions with digital output..?

Thanks for comments and info

regards

Geir

Reply to
Geir Holmavatn

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

"Geir Holmavatn"

** Did you try Google with

" current transducer digital " ???

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Most such devices seem to be SMT ICs that do this job. I think that DigiKey and Mouser carry a number of them (3-5 makers, various sensitivities).

Reply to
Robert Baer

qrk