OT: Sit, Kneel, or Stand?

Duh! It takes one to know one, right?

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

Or about the quality of what he delivers - that it works is enough. Working well demands the kinds of skills that Jim doesn't have, and can't recognise in other people's work, most of whom can charge more for their contributions.

Lucky them.

Probably not. All those icky over-educated types who worry about stuff like useability.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Don't forget Breitbart.

Reply to
krw

ss

But don't be silly enough to take it - or any of the other sources of right wing click-bait - seriously. They all post what right-wing nitwits want to read, and don't waste time and money finding out if the claims they make h ave anything to do with reality.

Krw doesn't care about external reality - if what he reads fits with the no nsense between his ears, he's happy. Cursitor Doom lives in the same kind o f reassuring echo chamber.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Reply to
lonmkusch

sch posts rather more evidence-based stuff than Cursitor Doom does.

I honestly doubt CD knows what real evidence is. Anyone who still holds ont o the belief that Obama isn't a US citizen really needs to have their head examined. If this were indeed true, the Republicans would have outed this a lleged historically juicy detail years ago. It would have been a gift from the political gods.

But it's not true, which any idiot could figure out based on logic.

Reply to
lonmkusch

On Friday, September 29, 2017 at 9:19:49 PM UTC+10, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote :

ote:

:

kusch posts rather more evidence-based stuff than Cursitor Doom does.

nto the belief that Obama isn't a US citizen really needs to have their hea d examined. If this were indeed true, the Republicans would have outed this alleged historically juicy detail years ago. It would have been a gift fro m the political gods.

Cursitor Doom's "logic" involves uncriticial acceptance of anything printed in the Daily Mail, the Express and Russia Today. They haven't actually got a consistent set of lies, but Cursitor Doom hasn't noticed this yet, and p robably never will.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Would not surprise me one iota if it turned out to be the notorious Bill Sloman desperate to get some attention again, since hardly anyone responds any more to the silly nonsense he writes under his real name.

Cursitor Doom

Slowman is a for-sure separate village idiot troller in his own right.

However, I suspect that bloggs, lonmfuckhead and some other aliases may all be the same troll.

The simplest is to just killfile them all.

Unfortunately I may have to also killfile responders to these trolls to avoid all such annoyance. ...Jim Thompson

           To those of us in my age bracket...

           GREEN means inexperienced and/or incompetent.

It's becoming hard to see how an all-out war against NK can be avoided. Kim's outrageous statements are *way* more than enough to justify a crushing military response. Others have been obliterated for far, far less. This would be the first *genuinely* justifiable war in my living memory at any rate. I guess we'll just wake up one fine morning to the dramatic news and that will be that.

Cursitor Doom

I'm guessing it could only be Trump? Certainly Barry or Bill would never utter such common sense. And as for "W", well, was there anyone ever more of a stranger to common sense than he?:-/

Cursitor Doom

It would be quite easy for you to determine if this was true (it's not), but I doubt you could be that clever.

Reply to
lonmkusch

Oh geez you too? Is it just that hard to believe there's that many people who disagree with the extreme right's lunacy?

There's ways to prove I am separate from them, but you might not like the answer so don't bother trying.

Reply to
lonmkusch

You'd be disappointed to find out what the real answer is, but again, you might avoid doing that since you'll be, well, disappointed.

Reply to
lonmkusch

What absolute, ignorant rubbish! The ONLY reason why we should go to war with NK is because they attack us or one of our allies. Not only would we be losing thousands of US military lives, but hundreds of thousands of South Korean lives, not to mention possible lives in Japan and elsewhere. Then there is the issue of China. We can't attack NK without retaliation from the Chinese. That could involve significant naval forces and we could well lose billions of dollars of ships and more lives.

I suppose in your mind we are a giant who can brush the NK fly off our shoulders any time we want. But it's not that way. NK is more like a land mine that our South Korean child has stepped on and we need to find a safe way to defuse it. Right now China is trying to help and we may well be making progress.

I suppose you don't think it was justifiable to attack Afghanistan?

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

Bill has no reason to post under a fake name. He gets his jollies showing he is smarter than everyone else and that would not taste nearly as good under an alias.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

We don't need an all-out war; that would just hurt the NK people, who have suffered too much already.

We could surgically take out the bomb facilities, or the crazy guy. But there are thousands of artillery pieces and rockets aimed at Seoul, and a couple million soldiers, so the consequences could be messy. Leaving Kim to develop ICBMs with nukes sounds messy too.

Better for the Chinese to do something.

lunatic fringe electronics

Cursitor Doom posts some more silly nonsense.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson does like to think that. It takes the sting out of the times I've nailed him for posting fatuous nonsense.

Seems unlikely, but Jim does seem to be silly enough to entertain that kind of unrealistic idea.

And Jim is simple minded. He keeps telling us that he used to be clever - or or least scored well on IQ tests, which he is dumb enough to think is much the same thing - but senile dementia does seem to have set in.

Jim would - of course - have to killfile himself in the process, so he would end up posting links to his favourite right-wing web-sites, and never be able to know whether anybody had looked at them,.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Not "smarter", but "more often correct". In fact it is as much a quixotic battle against nonsense as an ego-trip. It would "taste" exactly as good if I were posting under an alias, but the idea of going in for anonymous sniping doesn't appeal to me.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to