OT: Riddle for the genius minds here

No, no! You told it wrong.

Three guys walk into a hotel. The first guy says, "I'd like a room please." The second guy says, "I'd like room as well." The third guy says, "I'd like a room. But make sure the bed has clean sheets this time!"

The inkeeper goes off and returns with three keys. "OK. Which one of you wanted the clean sheets?"

Life is like an analogy.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

are

intelligence

...and you're digging deeper with each one.

Wrong. You've done a marvelous job of showing what a moron you are.

My bet is that you don't own a mirror, pot.

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz disgraced "sci.electronics.design" on Mon, 02 May

2011 22:11:47 -0500 by spewing:

are

intelligence

Well, it didn't take me long to ferret out this group's resident asshole.

Reply to
G. Morgan

are

intelligence

Nah, I had you spotted when you made the stupid "joke" about Limbaugh.

Reply to
krw