OT: New Year's Resolution

I will not engage in petty bickering in this group again. I will either be civil and contribute information I think may be helpful or I will not post.

Cheers, All

(C'mon...test me)

Reply to
John S

Does that include not participating in the nickname crap? (a krw 'specialty')

Reply to
DraconisExtinctor

Yup! I'm done with all that.

Reply to
John S

Alright! Looking forward to your engagement in substantial bickering.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Thanks, Spehro, your comments are ones I value highly.

Reply to
John S

Oh I disagree, all bickering is petty! (Finally, something worth while to argue about :^)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

George - I enjoy your posts. They are informative and technically entertaining. Thank you and please continue.

Cheers, JohnS

Reply to
John S

Bickering is, by definition, about petty points, but that does not mean the bickering itself is petty.

Consider this book:

"...there was quite a substantial bickering before his mistress could accept the whip".

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

You know new year's resolutions MUST BE broken after three weeks!

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

Ouch, Well maybe I wouldn't call that bickering. (dickering?)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

How would you like to be addressed?

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

I get a kick out of all the non-contributors claiming good behavior.

Besides snipped-for-privacy@takethatyourat.org is just another NymNoNuts alias. ...Jim Thompson

Usenet does that just fine. You hit 'reply' and then make no additional moniker calls, jabs, jovialities, or whatever. You know... civil. Oh wait... YOU do NOT know.

You are on the SAME bandwagon krw pilots through the groups. Hell, you are the retarded f*ck's co-pilot. When you occasionally raise your head up off of his dick and make yet another one of your pathetic posts. THAT was your previous post history.

This one is your FIRST exception to that previous behavior. I have doubts about the motive for your query, however.

Reply to
DraconisExtinctor

bickering.

(nickering) or does that require an equine?

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

He answers to DimBulb, AlwaysWrong, and Nymbecile.

Reply to
krw

The 'Dead Letter Office' would be nice.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Here's wishing you a happy new year, Mr Nymbecile.

Perhaps it will be a lucky one as well. You might get the toilet brush you were promised. Then you won't need to use your tongue.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

January 17, to be precise.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser drivers and controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation