TIL307, TIL308, TIL309

The TI Displays TIL307, TIL308, TIL309 are long time out of production, but very much sought after! I have gat hold of several and offer them in my online Shop

In Addition UCN5804B and SAA1027 are available.

regards

Eberhard Hewicker

Reply to
dk3he

This is the charter for this group:

*-*+only-advertise+sci.electronics.components-Integrated-*-*-*+individual-parts+*.*.not.a.forsale.group+zz-zz+Discussion

Take your commercial posts to an appropriate group.

Reply to
JeffM