Not a New Year's Day resolution

I'm not going to be posting here for the foreseeable future. The electronic content has become too infrequent, and the regurgitated nonsense a little too prevalent to make it worth taking part.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

content has become too infrequent, and the regurgitated nonsense a little too prevalent to make it worth taking part.

Happy New Year, Bill.

--
Syd
Reply to

The killfile is your friend :-)

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org

Sales @ radiowymsey
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sales-At-Radio-Wymsey/
Reply to
RipeCrisbies

content has become too infrequent, and the regurgitated nonsense a little too prevalent to make it worth taking part.

I'm sure your post will make everyone feel terrible and they will all change their ways. Then, you will miss them all.

Reply to
John S

content has become too infrequent, and the regurgitated nonsense a little too prevalent to make it worth taking part.

Hurrah! Hurrah! But I'll believe it when I (not) see it >:-}

(BTW: Has Slowman EVER posted a useful electronics comment?) ...Jim Thompson

Not when he's one posting most of the nonsense.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

content has become too infrequent, and the regurgitated nonsense a little too prevalent to make it worth taking part.

Are you already drunk? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

content has become too infrequent, and the regurgitated nonsense a little too prevalent to make it worth taking part.

Why did he wait until his very last post to finally say something funny?

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

content has become too infrequent, and the regurgitated nonsense a little too prevalent to make it worth taking part.

So, you don't recognize facetiousness when you see it? And, of course yes.

Reply to
John S

You can't be or you would not have been able to spell facetiousness correctly.

And before you say that I am just talking shit, "fecesious" is not a word...

...hic

Reply to
MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

It most certainly is: feces-ious, of, akin to, similar to, from or about feces.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Happy new year!

(For the rest of us) ;-)

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

feces.

Jeez...

You responded to AlwaysWrong? Do you feel an attraction to him, or what?

Reply to
John S

electronic content has become too infrequent, and the regurgitated nonsense a little too prevalent to make it worth taking part.

i was hoping that you weren't serious. You DID see the emoticon?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

content has become too infrequent, and the regurgitated nonsense a little too prevalent to make it worth taking part.

He's only funny once every 15 years, and we almost missed it!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hi Bill, and Happy new year.

There is plenty electronics here. Just kill the threads you are not interested in.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

electronic content has become too infrequent, and the regurgitated nonsense a little too prevalent to make it worth taking part.

I did see it, even though I'm already drunk. I should have smiley-faced my reply, too.

Reply to
John S

Or what I did... hic... See? ^^^^^^ Get it? Burp...

Reply to
Son of a Sea Cook

Oh. Yeah, that's even better.

Reply to
John S

electronic content has become too infrequent, and the regurgitated nonsense a little too prevalent to make it worth taking part.

Maybe he is sad it rained during new years evening so all his fireworks got wet.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel