Mass Spectrometer Available

I have two OLFAX-2 Mass-spectrometers available, one we believe is still in working order and one is used for spare parts for the complete one. They were made by Universal Monitor Corporation around 1972+, owned by Donald Green and Dwayne Littlejohn, Research Chemist & Engineer. These machines have historic potential. Full equipment documentation is available.

If interested in more details please contact me,

Thanks,

-Mark-

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Photonzo

Groups where advertising is welcome are not hard to spot. They have in their names words like ads forsale marketplace biz

Charter for this group:

*-*+only-advertise+sci.electronics.equipment-Test-lab-*-*-*-*+already.available.solutions+the.rec.hierarchy+*.*.not.a.forsale.group+zz-zz+Discussion

Reply to
JeffM

If I read the charter correctly then my request for info the other day was acceptable. I guess the A/R one who writes these tripe responses has his own rules.

W1KSZ/7

Reply to
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ

Not only were you raised by people with a lack of ethics, you never developed reading comprehension skills.

There is nothing ambiguous about "This is not a forsale group"

--right there in the charter.

*-*+only-advertise+sci.electronics.equipment-Test-lab-*-*-*-*+already.available.solutions+the.rec.hierarchy+*.*.not.a.forsale.group+zz-zz+Discussion . . It also includes: "Buying/selling is supposed to occur in the relocated misc.industry.electronics.marketplace group." . . and "misc.industry.electronics.marketplace Electronics products & services.

Advertisement and discussion for the buying, selling, and bartering of electronic components" . . To anyone who doesn't have a broken moral compass the intent is quite clear.

Reply to
JeffM