OT:LOTD - Kobe Bryant Jumps Over Car

Kobe Bryant Jumps Over Car

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I saw the video. I'd like to see another camera angle. We used to do an airshow stunt that convinced people that the airplane went into the trees.

Line of sight trickery. =)

Airshow-wise, there are some really wacky maneuvers being done these days.

One guy has a wag-aero sponsored supercub, he intentionally rubs the wingtips on the grass and runway. Literally grinds thru the fabric and some wood.

Another has an aileron rigged to fall off. That's a real treat to watch.

Reply to
Jon

It believe was staged. There's no way he would try it for real. Too much risk.

Reply to
Stephen2

Or, apparently, Kobe Bryant Jumps High Enough to Jump Over Car Which Is Digitally Added Afterward In Order Not to Tick Lakers Management Off.

-- Brian Tung NOTE: Below addresses changing soon... The Astronomy Corner at

Unofficial C5+ Home Page at
The PleiadAtlas Home Page at
My Own Personal FAQ (SAA) at

Brian Tung

Some of the "related" links did tend to give that impression.

But who cares? The way I see it, the funny part was watching that other guy just disappear except for the shoe. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise