Bryant furnace/AC control board

Yesterday lightning made a mess of my roofing. It also damaged the control board of my Bryant 383KAV.

The original board is a CES50110057. I had to replace several components seven years ago. Without a schematic it was a hassle. Is a schematic available?

Maybe it's time for a new board. I've found two places with replacements for the original. The cheaper is $150 with shipping.

A third place has a CIB0110057 for $200 with shipping. It is a newer design with diagnostic LEDs. That could be worthwhile but wouldn't help much if I didn't have documentation to interpret the lights.

Which board should I get? Should I troubleshoot the one I have? Are there good places to shop for boards online?

Reply to
Choreboy

Keep an eye out on ebay, something might come up. There's not much on those boards though, you could probably troubleshoot it without too much difficulty.

Reply to
James Sweet