HELP- Computer monitor images jumps

4-years old eMachines system. CRT monitor image on one part of the screen "jumps" a 1/2 inch or so every minute or 2. (Movement appears in different places and seems to be sideways.) Any suggestions?
Reply to
Fred

LCD Monitors !

Electro-magnetic interference to the CRT !

Try moving the CRT Monitor and point it in a different direction as a diagnostic.

LCD monitors do not use electro-static or electro- magnetic deflection or scanning, so are not bothered by strong external Magnetic fields

Yukio YANO

Reply to
Yukio YANO

I hate LCD monitors, they look like crap to me, and yes I have a very nice one on my desk at work, it's fine for what I do there, but I'm keeping my flat CRT at home, much nicer.

Reply to
James Sweet