OT. Letter from Sarah Palin- It's Alaska's Business

Sarah telling the Fed, here's the way it is.

Even if your not a hunter (I'm not) you have to like her straight talk. Mike

Reply to
amdx

"amdx" wrote in news:5cb24$48c65c85$18d6b40c$27095 @KNOLOGY.NET:

"Document cannot be found"...

Reply to
Kris Krieger

Comes right up for me. Maybe your leftist weenie ISP is blocking it ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

   "Sarah Palin is to the left what sunlight is to a vampire."
                          - Cal Thomas

Try this one, they both work for me.

Mike

Reply to
amdx

Here are some excerpts from the letter.

You have misconstrued the reality of life in Alaska and the importance of wild game as food for the people of this state. You displayed a shocking lack of understanding wildlife management in the North and the true structure and function of Alaska's predator control programs.

You have threatened the very foundations of federalism and the state's abilities to manage their own affairs as they see fit. (yea, Mike)

I am dismayed that you did not attempt to contact the state your bill affects most directly before announcing your legislation. At the very least, we could have helped you correct the many inaccuracies and misstatements of fact in both the written and the oral portions of your media presentation yesterday......

I am especially concerned your draft threatens the constitutionally guaranteed sovereignty not just of the state of Alaska, but all states. (do you think she might feel strongly about states rights! Mike)

With all due respect Congressman Miller, you failed to do your homework. I urge you to learn more about the realities of Alaska's predator control program, and not to swallow the rhetoric of special interest advocacy groups trying to raise money for their inaccurate campaigns...

Mike

Reply to
amdx

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 13:24:14 -0500, amdx wrote: ...

Maybe so, but she doesn't believe in equal rights for women.

And she says "nucular".

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

I don't care if she pronounces it like an Appalachian hillbilly, as long as we get 40 or 50 nuclear power plants built. Mike We will need the power for our electric vehicles.

amdx

This is great, as Camille can sometimes be:

John

Thanks, Camille is certainly a thinker! Mike

Reply to
amdx