Big plans

Internet via satellite for the rest of the world:

They have actually ordered 16 satellites!

the signal will be received and then distributes by Wimax in teh thrid world countries. Many more will come online. Perhaps with 'I am an ex gov administrator of Thimbukto, and I need your help to get 100 million dollars out of the country' ;-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje