OT: How to install CM15A module for X10?

Totally frustrating: Installed Active Home Pro or whatever they call pro. It gets to around 20%, then asks for the CM15A module to be plugged in because it needs to load a driver. Milliseconds after complying it says "installation finished". Needless to say that doesn't cut it. Cannot find the "unknown device" driver. I have tried having device manager search for a driver in the X10 directory but that stuff has a bug in XP, it won't do it because the ok box is grayed out.

Did anybody figure this out? After my last experience I really don't want to call X10 and doubt that will help anyhow.

Also, does anybody know about a bare bones software like the old CM11A stuff? The "pro" version is so littered with nag screens, probably the worst I've seen in my live. Which actually doesn't surprise me.

Or maybe I should just throw all this in the trash ;-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.