OT: Help getting into my Gmail

May i pete again? That is to say, RE-PEAT? The incoming e-mail was being re-directed to my g-mail account and NEVER showed in my localnet account. So, saying "it goes there first" was 200% incorrect. Kapish?

** Well, in any case,i finally got a response from Google via my corporate account, AND got localnet to "restore" incoming e-mail. BUT. 1) all incoming e-mail in the localnet.com account gets duplicated. (have you ever seen stuttering spam?) 2) Went thru the g-mail "verification" process and filled out option as to where to send instructions for continuing. 3) Still no response from Google.

They seemingly take forever.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Baer

account.

methods

show

way

don't

Ah. Dim flicker. Oops, it went out again. Checking...... Hmmm. By golly i have two or more ways in to every one of my email accounts, = and i don't have gmail. No wonder it didn't sink in the first two times.

?-/

Reply to
josephkk