Data Acquisition Module Recommendation Anyone?

I'm looking for a USB interfaced module to collect data from an analog source. I'd like this performance:

16-bit 50 MS/s Provision for DC offset removal and variable gain Internal clock (nothing special, say 1 ppm)

There are so many choices online, that I'm hoping someone can recommend a product or a supplier from their personal experience.

George

Reply to
George

urce. =A0I'd like this performance:

I have a Cleverscope CS328A, which probably is an overkill for your needs with its ~$1.5k price tag. In addition to the oscilloscope software it comes bundled with a DLL, through which you can use it for general purpose acquisition. I haven't used the DLL, actually, but have glanced through its documentation. At 100MSa/s and 14bits, two channels, it is not exactly as you spec, but close.

Regards, Mikko

Reply to
Mr Stonebeach