OT GW

Been 1 1/2 months of cloudy sky in Pittsburgh. I need some pictures of the sun !!!!

Bet Buffalo is still worse off.

I just bought a Harbor Freight solar panel. I hope we don't loose power in the winter. !!

greg

Does the season really matter? it's HF, you know... bill

Reply to
Bill Martin

sburgh. I need some pictures of

I got the 45 watt kit for $160, and later in the year i will have time to install it and fool around with it. I will also fool around with an electric wind generator. Wind turban. I think the right term is wind powered electric generator.

I have always known this is one of the worst places in the country for solar power.

SUN, WIND, plenty in the desert. !!!!

greg

-42 is pretty cold, in F or in C.

John

42 in Brownsville.

-44F in International Falls, MN - the coldest it's been in 100 years!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Rich Grise wrote in news:ihd23e$889$4 @news.eternal-september.org:

Minnesotans FOR Global Warming. Check the thermometer at 42 seconds.

Reply to
Fred

Rich Grise wrote in news:ihd23e$889$4 @news.eternal-september.org:

The alltime record low in International Falls MN is -55 F, recorded on

1/6/1909.

International Falls MN achieved -45 F on 1/15/1972, 1/17/1982, and

2/2/1996.
--
 - Don Klipstein (don@misty.com)
Reply to

Then apparently the local weatherdroids were either clueless or made it up, which is lying.

Then again, the networks are all pretty much liberal, so I guess plain facts just aren't in their repertoire.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

So, a "liberal" news outfit screws up a famously cold city in USA being coldest in 100 years, while that USA-"icebox" city achieved a mere post-sometime-in-1990's low temperature, qualified by coldest-in-a-century by being at-least-largely qualified to a specific single-date of year?

Not that I think most journalism from journalists that like to report the facts that suit their politics is "The Truth"...

--
 - Don Klipstein (don@misty.com)
Reply to

Cheers! Rich