OT: GOP Targets Researchers Who Study Disinformation Before 2024 Election

"On Capitol Hill and in the courts, Republican lawmakers and activists are mounting a sweeping legal campaign against universities, think tanks and private companies that study the spread of disinformation, accusing them of colluding with the government to suppress conservative speech online."

The article is from the NY Times. I suppose some would call them a liberal paper, but does that matter? Facts are facts. The irony is that the conservatives behind this "investigation" seem to be equating disinformation with "conservative speech". I guess if they acknowledge it, who am I to say they are wrong?

What the F**K!

Reply to
Ricky