National Security vs. Golf Shirts

Do I even need to say anything about this? Golf shirts are Trmp's justification from ignoring federal orders to turn over boxes of classified documents. He had to look for his golf shirts!

My understanding of classified document laws, is that it was a crime simply to store them in the cavalier manner as was being done. Literally anyone could have found these documents and copied or removed them.

No one talks about whether all the documents were actually found.

They can't get this moron behind bars fast enough.

I guess if he does get elected to the Presidency again, he will no longer have a security clearance, right? Doesn't matter. He doesn't understand any of the documents, because they don't have enough pictures.

Reply to
Ricky