OT: Good Read

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Hillary: She lies, and then she lies about having lied about lying

Better read:

lunatic fringe electronics

Politics beats an error message.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

You can't see EE Times?

Stick to politics.

lunatic fringe electronics

Yes, I see EE times but it's an error page from EE Times. I tried again, it worked, "Intel to Accelerate Altera"

Reply to
amdx

Sounds pretty good to me. Now Altera will have front row seats with pretty much the ultimate state of the art semiconductor fabs for free, while Xilinx will still be pushing uphill at each new processing node. If Intel doesn't mess with their planned product lines but only leverages them for other products, I see it as a win-win situation.

--

Rick C
Reply to

On Sat, 20 Aug 2016 14:56:33 -0400 rickman wrote in Message id: :

Yeah, Intel has a great history of not killing the goose they bought within a few years. *rolls eyes*

Reply to
JW

...until Intel gets bored with the high costs and paltry profits from FPGAs.

Reply to
krw