OT. GM beats Tesla

so

r was

ot was

o do

arrest

multiple stations, that's fine.

You don't explain how any of this works.

ial

vertime.

Actually, the Tesla units do because they are shared between two cars. If the chargers are separate for each car you don't need most of what you are talking about. I would ask just what you mean by "charging overtime", but I'm not sure I want to know.

That's a big problem with trying to discuss things with you. You have idea s in your head you never explain to anyone. Car chargers are about chargin g cars. There is no reason to limit the time a car spends on the charger a s long as it is charging. Once charged most chargers discourage remaining connected by continuing to charge per minute fees. When they are free that doesn't happen. That can be a problem. But I'm pretty sure that's not wh at you are talking about. Since you are actually talking about forcing oth ers to build charging networks to suit your wants, the entire discussion is without merit anyway.

--

  Rick C.

  +--- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +--- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rickster C

as

nt so

car was

lot was

to do

e arrest

,

m multiple stations, that's fine.

rcial

ect

ct

overtime.

the chargers are separate for each car you don't need most of what you are talking about. I would ask just what you mean by "charging overtime", but I'm not sure I want to know.

Because there is limited power available at these sites. The only reason i s to provide a few kwh for EVs to move to the next charging station, in a w ay as fair to each other as possible.

as in your head you never explain to anyone. Car chargers are about chargin g cars. There is no reason to limit the time a car spends on the charger as long as it is charging. Once charged most chargers discourage remaining co nnected by continuing to charge per minute fees. When they are free that do esn't happen. That can be a problem. But I'm pretty sure that's not what yo u are talking about. Since you are actually talking about forcing others to build charging networks to suit your wants, the entire discussion is witho ut merit anyway.

You have pre-determined idea that people only drive Tesla, but that's not t he real world.

Reply to
Ed Lee

was

oint so

y car was

at lot was

ng to do

ome arrest

ing

of

p),

?

hem multiple stations, that's fine.

ou

ct

mercial

xpect

pect

g overtime.

If the chargers are separate for each car you don't need most of what you a re talking about. I would ask just what you mean by "charging overtime", bu t I'm not sure I want to know.

is to provide a few kwh for EVs to move to the next charging station, in a way as fair to each other as possible.

There! Your goal is based around YOUR preconceived idea of what is needed. No one else shares your idea of a suitable use of EVs. You are talking a bout hopping from charger to charger on limited batteries. No one else wan ts to do that. The rest of us want to drive our cars and not have to focus on charging every 50 miles.

deas in your head you never explain to anyone. Car chargers are about charg ing cars. There is no reason to limit the time a car spends on the charger as long as it is charging. Once charged most chargers discourage remaining connected by continuing to charge per minute fees. When they are free that doesn't happen. That can be a problem. But I'm pretty sure that's not what you are talking about. Since you are actually talking about forcing others to build charging networks to suit your wants, the entire discussion is wit hout merit anyway.

the real world.

That's not true. You only say it because what I am talking about is drivin g EVs the way nearly every EV owner does other than you.

I'm done. Go ahead without me. I finally got you to explain the basis of your idea and it is all about you and your needs for driving a damaged golf cart rather than an EV.

--

  Rick C.

  +--+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +--+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rickster C

Just ordered it. It's long past time I read a real book instead of stuff on the internet.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

At the sierra crest, you can hike through the old railroad tunnels and snow sheds. There's probably something like that where you are.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin