OT: A new thermometer for temeperatures in the past.

Our climate change denial enthusiasts are still dubious about Michael Mann's "hockey stick" curve, despite the fact that that a dozen different ways of estimating past temperatures have confirmed that he got it right.

Here's yet another one.

As a graduate of the University of Melbourne, this kind of stuff shows up in my in-box from time to time.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to