OT: Chinese Women Flock to the U.S. to Give Birth

These will be offspring of Chinese criminal elements:

So Congress will wait until US has half billion over-population before they do something, and it will probably be ineffective as usual.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

The joke will be on them when they find that their kid owes the IRS tens of millions of dollars from money they received in China.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Old news unfortunately. You see this type of tourism in LA and the bay area.

This is why immigration reform is a joke. You can't have immigration reform until birth in the US does not imply citizenship. Hold the constitutional convention, make the changes.

I am an equal opportunity basher. You overstay your visa or you sneak across the border, hey it is all the same to me. You have to leave the country. I have seen people who played by the rules get kicked out of the US when they can't renew a H1B, or issues due to divorce.

Reply to
miso