Data manuals to give away

All,

To go along with another newsgroup entry, I, too, have been pulling out some of my unused electronics-related books & magazines. They are from college and second-hand, so articles may be missing and they may be marked up a bit.

I have compiled a list here: http~:~//~home~.~sport~.~rr~.~com~/~kuhlmann~/~j~/~elecbks.txt (without the tildes)

If anyone would be willing to take some of them for the cost of shipping, please let me know. I am located in the Southern U.S., 71105 zipcode. I hate to take them to the book recyclers if someone can make use of them. My e-mail is: j~kuhlmann~at~sport~.~rr~.~com (without the tildes).

Hi, j

I am interested in what books you have. Unfortunately, I did not get the link you had with all of those tildes.

Can you send a better link ?

Ron

Reply to
rmyers5749

I don't know why someone would garble a URL, but it works fine if you take that line and every one of the tildes.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

maybe he's hiding from google :)