OT: CCR registration

A few years ago i registered with the CCR having the crazy idea i could apply for a grant. Since i was not successful (gross understatement), i lost interest and did not keep registration active. So, if i want to "renew", i need to log in. Have no clue as to what i used for username or password (need one to get the other); only CAGE/NCAGE number D&B number etc. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
Robert Baer

https://www.fsd.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/170
Reply to
John Fields

Gee..can i trust a _government_ certificate? ;) Thanks for the reference.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Grumble..Since i had no username or password, i had to fake them for the Federal Service Desk in order to post the query. Well, at least the vector you gave me appears to be usable..only time will tell. Naturally, FAQs were useless (i have NEVER seen them to be useful no matter which ones were presented by any org). Thanks.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Followed the yellow brick road and (after getting bank info) passed GO. Thanks!

Reply to
Robert Baer

ALL dot govs frown seriously on fraudulent logins.

Even if for harmless purpose. so...

You may get contacted about your intentions, since that login is now considered "a user account".

Just to let you know... when you log onto a dot gov site, even without formal "log in" elements, your IP and activity is tracked 100%.

If there are any formal login elements, you should not ever attempt to foil them or gain access which is not via a legitimate channel.

I'm jus' sayin' dude... You should watch making moves like that...

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Check..my user account was my login, and i made it all legit and am Kosher; all i had to do was update some CCR info (changed bank in the interim), and 3 daze later formalize the ORCA. Oh...the IP is variable every time i log into the net..

Reply to
Robert Baer