OT: Balancing Act

I can't understand why it takes 33 minutes for someone who already *has* all of my contact information, works for a "hi tech" company *IN* a "customer support role" (third party, no less -- i.e., low cost being a prime concern!) to click a few boxes to arrange for a CD to be shipped to me...

(sigh)

Code is written in Limbo. Runs under Inferno (OS). Free download at

(actually, I think the most current DL may be on sourceforge).

I'm adopting it as a "scripting language" for some projects so like to throw "quickie" problems at it to see how effectively I can use it to hack together solutions. Balancing glass globes sounded like a "quickie problem"! :>

--don

Reply to
Don Y

Sorry, that should be vitanuova not vitanuovo

Reply to
Don Y

put them on a see-saw with the scale at one end and weigh different orientations.

Reply to
Jasen Betts