OT: AURORA alert :northern half of the United States and the northern half of Europe

Martin Riddle

After many fabulously-clear nights, we had a puffy overcast.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Typically, just in time the UK weather turns cloudy and rainy...

Reply to
Paul Burke

Hey, count your blessings. I live in the LA, CA area - you have to go about a hundred miles out of town just to see any night sky at all!

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise